build failure icu-54.1-2.fc23 armv7hl

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:27:07 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Eike Rathke <erack at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> icu-54.1-2.fc23 armv7hl had a build failure when executing test cases
> for number formatting, see
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=9469050
> Same happened building icu-54.1-3.fc22, but the logs are gone.
>
> However, I tried to reproduce building armv7hl f22, but encountered no
> error whatsoever.

How did you try and reproduce it? Another build in koji, used mock or
some other means? koji doesn't have outbound network connectivity so
if a test relies on being able to connect to an outside resource or
similar it might fail, but I can't interpret the output of the failure
above to work out what it was trying to do.

Peter