Fedora 23 planning, mass rebuild and changes submission deadline

Juan Orti Alcaine juan.orti at miceliux.com
Tue Apr 28 07:32:26 UTC 2015

El 2015-04-28 09:08, Jan Kurik escribió:

> We would like to do F23 mass rebuild as early as possible (due to
> current Rawhide breakage) but also we do not want to schedule more
> than one mass rebuild. If you plan any Change that requires mass
> rebuild, please, let us know in the ticket [3] to coordinate it with
> time estimate - try to aim it as early as possible.

It would be great if a newer version of the Mono stack could be pushed
in.
Aren't the actual maintainers of Mono interested in submitting a system
wide change for this?

I have not found any problem while using the coprs elsupergomez/mono and
tpokorra/mono.

--
Juan Orti
https://miceliux.com

GPG key: https://miceliux.com/pub/pubkey.asc
GPG fingerprint: 61F0 8272 6882 BCA6 3A35  88F6 B630 4B72 DEEB D08B