Removing packages that have broken dependencies in F22 tree

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:20:31 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-04-28 at 00:45 +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
> aeskulap                ankursinha, mrceresa, susmit

I'm aware of this one. Was caused by an update in one of the libraries
aeskulap depends on. The problem is that aeskulap is quite an old
piece of software and hasn't been updated in a while. I'll try to see
if I can fix it, but I don't know much about the library so I can't
guarantee I'll succeed :/
--
Thanks,
Regards,