minimal requirements for subpackage named common

Florian Festi ffesti at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 13:40:00 UTC 2015

On 04/28/2015 03:15 PM, Jan Chaloupka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a package (kubernetes) which I would like to decompose into 2
> subpackages A and B. Problem is A and B share some files and directories
> so installing both of them on the same machine results in file
> conflicts.

Another way of avoiding this problem is to make sure these files are
100% identical. This includes modification time, user, permissions and
of course content.

But as you are using the same files from the identical build I kinda
wonder where such differences could come from...

Florian

--

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael