Removing packages that have broken dependencies in F22 tree

Robert Rati rrati at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 17:44:07 UTC 2015

The broken oozie dep is only on the arm architecture.  There were no
previous builds of oozie/pig/etc on arm prior to this change so there
were no F21 arm packages to fall back on.  From my perspective the
change to enable building/running on arm is the cause of the issue for
oozie (but not pig).

hbase hasn't been rebased since the 0.98.3 that was in F21 afaik so I'm
not sure why you say that is the root of the problem.  From the pig logs
hbase 0.98.3-3 is installed but the resolution fails in the pig build.
pig hasn't been built since F21 so it's possible something in xmvn
changed in F22 that is causing resolutions problems in the pig build.
The root cause of the pig FTBFS seems to be a resolution problem for
hbase in the pig build.

IMO this was a rather significant change to enable this late in the
release cycle.

Rob