Updating python-egenix-mx-base to v3.2.8

Brian C. Lane bcl at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 20:18:11 UTC 2015

I realized today that I haven't updated it in quite a while, since it
was dropped as a pylint dependency it fell off my radar. I've updated
the rawhide version, and want to give everyone a heads up that I'll
update it for f20-22 later this week unless someone raises a concern.
Looking at the changelog it doesn't seem like much has changed so I
don't expect anything to break, but you know how that goes...

The following packages depend on it or the old mx name:

gnue-common-0:0.6.9-15.fc21.noarch
gnumed-0:1.4.8-2.fc21.noarch
gnumed-server-0:19.8-2.fc21.noarch
gwibber-1:3.4.2-14.fc21.i686
gwibber-1:3.4.2-14.fc21.x86_64
lekhonee-0:0.7-9.fc21.noarch
openerp-client-0:6.1-6.20130126_002033.fc21.noarch
tryton-0:2.6.1-5.fc21.noarch
trytond-0:2.6.2-4.fc21.noarch