Can't give package to another developer

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:55:40 UTC 2015

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:52:09 +0200, Jan Synacek wrote:

> I'm trying to give one of my packages (openldap) to another developer,
> but the online tool keeps saying that "User is not in the packager
> group", which I believe is not true, because he is in the same Fedora
> groups as I am. Where can I report this?
>
> Cheers,

Look up his account group membership at the following URL:

  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/USERNAME

Replace USERNAME with his FAS username. Some packagers use multiple
email addresses in bugzilla and multiple usernames for different places
and don't remember the FAS username correctly in some cases.