[HEADS-UP] Please test kdbus in Rawhide!

Igor Gnatenko i.gnatenko.brain at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 15:15:35 UTC 2015

I've filled some bugs while I'm running fedora with kdbus and selinux
in permissive mode. I've added "kdbus" to whiteboard for easy tracking
them.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=POST&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=ON_QA&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=RELEASE_PENDING&classification=Fedora&component=selinux-policy&email1=i.gnatenko.brain%40gmail.com&emailassigned_to1=1&emailcc1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailqa_contact1=1&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=exact&list_id=3686480&product=Fedora&query_format=advanced&status_whiteboard=kdbus&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Lennart Poettering
<mzerqung at 0pointer.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 30.07.15 16:59, Orion Poplawski (orion at cora.nwra.com) wrote:

>> > What I see:
>> >

>> Also plenty of AVC denials.  Looks like there's no label yet for the kdbus
>> filesystem?
>
> Yes, I should have mentioned that: kdbus is not really known to the
> SELinux policy yet. Hence please also set SELinux to permissive mode
> or turn it off while testing kdbus for now. One of the reasons we
> added this to Rawhide is to make it easy to fix the policy now.
>
> Lennart
>
> --
> Lennart Poettering, Red Hat
> --