Bug Installing on Chromebook bug id 1135793

Zach Villers greyman at greyman.info
Fri Aug 7 19:49:14 UTC 2015

I've recently tested install media for F22 Workstation, F23 alpha rc2 (a couple flavors), rawhide, and F22 Mate Spin on my Acer C720. I'm only able to install with the F20 installer. The bug is that grub will load, you can make a selection, vmlinuz will load, then the system begins to probe EDD, and it promptly reboots.

In the bug thread a patched syslinux version is mentioned, but I've not be able to get that to work.

Is there anything else I can test to help or anything else I should try?

Thanks,
Zach

IRC: aikidouke