package-cleanup after F21

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Aug 11 15:56:44 UTC 2015

Am 11.08.2015 um 17:48 schrieb Igor Gnatenko:
> Leaves and autoremove a bit different stuff.. You'd want to use
> https://github.com/rpm-software-management/dnf-plugins-extras/blob/master/plugins/leaves.py

i'd want to use Fedora with packages from Fedora and ignored until now
F22, but trying F23 and face that a whole release later the
yum-replacement is still in a early stage makes let me puke

just the "Yum-utils package has been deprecated, use dnf instead. See
'man yum2dnf' for more information." message for a well known command
found in howtos all over the web is a bad user expierience

from a users point of view i still miss a single improvement of that
change - renaming everything, missing features - i want see you
developers responsible for such changes when somebody sells you a car
with the wheel on the backseat and call it a improvement