package-cleanup after F21

Marcin Haba marcin.haba at bacula.pl
Tue Aug 11 18:03:29 UTC 2015

On 11.08.2015 19:00, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 11.08.2015 um 18:12 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
>> On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 18:02:49 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
> it *is not* a replacement because "yum autoremove" existed and is a
> completly different beast
>
>> Now, whether the replacements works or is broken, that's not what you
>> had asked
>
> Uh, come on, Michael! People usually ask for working things

Hello,

Well, I have a opposed opinion from experience. When something is
working, people usually do not write anything :-) When something is not
working, then they have so much things to say. And at the end, when they
bought this not working thing... then people can even bite :-)

I say it generally, without having on mind anybody concrete.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba