package-cleanup after F21

Marcin Haba marcin.haba at bacula.pl
Tue Aug 11 19:17:45 UTC 2015

On 11.08.2015 20:22, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 11.08.2015 um 20:03 schrieb Marcin Haba:

>>> it *is not* a replacement because "yum autoremove" existed and is a
>>> completly different beast

>>> Uh, come on, Michael! People usually ask for working things
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Well, I have a opposed opinion from experience. When something is
>> working, people usually do not write anything :-)

Hello,

> where is the opposed opinion here?

> maybe you just did not understand "People usually ask for working
> things" by miss the context "whether the replacements works or is
> broken, that's not what you had asked"

I am not sure if saying general opinions is connected with any context.
It is just subjective opinion, such like "People usually like driving
cars" or "The best diet is eating a lot of salad.".

Opposed opinions are here:

Your: "People usually ask for working things"
Mine: "People usually ask for not working things".

I did not have nothing bad on mind. I noticed your opinion and I thought
that I can share my opposed opinion here.

OK. stop. The thread becomes off-topic :-)

Best regards.
Marcin Haba