Fedora Notifications - howto?

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Aug 12 03:01:47 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 08:20:39PM -0600, Jerry James wrote:
> I've got a question about that.  The last time I went out of town,
> about a month ago, I visited that page and set everything to
> "disabled" to spare myself from coming home to thousands of
> notification emails.  And ... I cam home to thousands of notification
> emails.  And they've continued to arrive ever since.  So, clearly, the
> "disabled" setting on that page has nothing to do with the
> notification emails I continue to receive.  Where do I turn those off
> for the next time I leave town?  And what, exactly, does the
> "disabled" setting for email at the above link actually control?

This sounds like a different issue. On thing we would need is to know which
email you are talking about.
All the emails coming from FMN (https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications)
have at the bottom a link with the filter that this notifications hit and made
it being sent to you, so that might be a first place to look.
If the emails are not coming from FMN, we would need to know which emails you
are talking about.

This might be easier if tracked with a ticket on the infrastructure trac:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/

Thanks,
Pierre