Sponsors - who does (not) work on FE-NEEDSPONSOR tickets

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:36:13 UTC 2015

On 15/08/15 11:21, Christopher Meng wrote:
> And some people contributed a lot in the past, after this result will
> you request revoking their sponsorship and wipe them out?
>
> My thought is some of these above can be dropped since they indeed no
> longer work in Fedora Project, leaving the privilege to them is
> useless:

Perhaps. But the main problem is how to motivate more sponsors to
actually do some sponsorship, right? Don't know if removing inactive
people helps with that.

But this script (and message) might. Why not just now wait a little, and
see if/how the situation changes after this (actually great) info is
visible?

Cheers!

--alec