[Test-Announce] 2015-08-17 @ 15:00 UTC - (Possibly) Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 17 07:09:45 UTC 2015

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting(?)
# Date: 2015-08-17
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's QA meeting time again! Well, technically it is: I just got back
from Flock and I'm pretty tired so there's a chance I might not make it
up in time. The same might apply to several others who were there, and
some RHers are on post-Flock vacation. But if a few of us make it, we
can meet! Of course, anyone who feels like it can host the meeting -
it's easy to do and you don't need any special permission :)

If any Flock-ers make it we can talk about what came out of Flock, and
we can also check in on this week's Test Days - CCing the relevant
folks for those. We may need to come up with a plan to deal with the
testdays webapp possibly being offline (tflink should have some info
about that, if he makes it).

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==

1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Flock outcomes