Sponsors - who does (not) work on FE-NEEDSPONSOR tickets

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 07:14:34 UTC 2015

Dne 15.8.2015 v 20:09 Jason L Tibbitts III napsal(a):
> H> Using Bugzilla rather than FAS is not a bad idea, as some people
> H> abuse their sponsor status by blindly adding people into the packager
> H> group without any supervision. Using FAS as the information source
> H> would just hide this hideous behaviour.
>
> I don't know if this has changed in he new age of having crazy human
> coding machines, but the last time i looked it was extremely difficult
> to see someone's sponsor and to generate statistics on sponsorship
> activities.  I had some tooling a very long time ago which was used to
> stir up a whole pile of flames surrounding the handling of inactive
> sponsors.

Although I think too, that right way is to sponsor somebody via Package Review, I enhanced my script to show direct
sponsorship - which means that this information is available in FAS :)
Mind that this information is not (yet?) linked to that BZ reviews, so I show BZ reviews *and* independently sponsorship
in FAS. Without information if this was result of some Package Review.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA