[Test-Announce] Bodhi2 migration: 2015-08-19 16:00 UTC

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 18 22:21:51 UTC 2015

This message went to the devel list, but I think it kind of buries the
lede: After this outage is complete, the long-mythical but never
forgotten Bodhi 2 will be realized! (If you're just tuning in, Bodhi is
the system we use to push out updates, including the "karma" system for
update testing.)

Check out https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bodhi/2.0 for some of the
capabilities we can expect from this new system.

Hopefully, this rollout will be trouble-free, although as I understand
it, Top People are Standing By for Response in the Event of Trouble. If
you find an immediate, urgent issue, report on #fedora-admin on IRC.
For other bugs, please report in the upstream project at:
<https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issue>.

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--