Rawhide plans

Eric Griffith egriffith92 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 23:07:13 UTC 2015

Personally, if it weren't for the confusion, I think Fedora Next would be
the perfect name for this. But the confusion exists so... we either don't
use it, or we -do- use it and Marketing makes an announcement that as as
part of the continuously-changing plans of what defines "Fedora Next" they
are adding a more-stable Rawhide to the list of goals. This new initiative
will share the name. Still might be a little confusing but if it would be
announced along side Fedora Next news then -maybe- itd be less confusing?
Kind of bringing the "more stable rawhide" under the "Fedora Next"
umbrella.