[Test-Announce] Taskotron Notifications and Bodhi2

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 07:17:31 UTC 2015

With the upgrade to bodhi2, the method we were using to notify
packagers of check failures (bodhi comments) is not working at the
moment due to some of the api changes which came with the upgrade.

We're working to restore the comments and eventually transition over to
fedmsg emission but in the mean time, packagers will not receive
notifications if a package they're involved with fails a taskotron
check. You will still be able to see the results of the checks by
looking at the bodhi2 page for the update - taskotron checks status is
shown there.

We apologize for the inconvenience - we're working to fix the situation
as quickly as we can.

Tim