Unable to submit update for F22 (was Re: bodhi 2 now live)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Aug 20 15:55:01 UTC 2015

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> I share this view. I refuse to create a github account and do not
> consider using any external account resources for Fedora to be acceptable.

While I do have a GitHub account (no way for me to eschew it, sadly), I also
do not understand why (and am sad that) Bodhi development moved off Fedora
Hosted, where there is an issue tracker that works with Fedora accounts, and
where we are not reliant on third-party proprietary software as a service.

        Kevin Kofler