bodhi 2 now live

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Aug 20 22:24:57 UTC 2015

I wrote:
> Unfortunately, there are several things that have become worse:

PS: Some more:
* The nice colored and unique icons were replaced with text-only with a
  color scheme that is the same for all fields (e.g., orange for both
  "testing" and "bugfix"), or even black&white text (in the list of my
  updates), so I have to actually spend time reading the text to know where
  the update is, what push request there is, what type of update it is, etc.
* The list of a user's latest updates doesn't even specify at all what kind
  of updates (bugfix, security, enhancement, newpackage) they are anymore.
* The links in the mails from Bodhi (even the new ones from today!):
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-13400/git-cola-2.3-1.fc22
  do not work anymore. Only these work:
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-13400
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/git-cola-2.3-1.fc22
  but not the combined form the mails are linking to.

        Kevin Kofler