bodhi 2 now live

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Aug 21 05:20:32 UTC 2015

On 08/20/2015 06:24 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 08/20/2015 06:08 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:
>> On 8/20/15, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks for your patience as we roll out this new bodhi version.
>>
>> "This update has reached 3 days in testing and can be pushed to stable
>> now if the maintainer wishes"
>>
>> "This update has reached 14 days in testing and can be pushed to
>> stable now if the maintainer wishes"
>>
>> uh, can someone tell me where to push the updates?
>
> I am having the same issue. I am unable to find a way to push packages
> in the GUI.

AFAIS, this morning, the situation seems to have improved.

Unlike yesterday, I am now seeing green "push to stable" buttons for
packages which have been in "testing" for longer times (weeks, months).

However, I am not seeing these buttons for packages, which I had
submitted in recent past and which received a ""This update ... if the
maintainer wishes" notification, dated ~2-3 days ago.

E.g.:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/libcmpiutil-0.5.7-6.fc23
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/spacechart-0.9.5-17.fc23

Could it be the old bodhi was using a "3 days" delay time for fc23,
while the new bodhi uses "7 days"?
Could it be that the corresponding bodhi internals have been lost during
the transition?

Ralf