(co-)maintainer(s) needed for zoneminder

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Sun Aug 23 15:42:00 UTC 2015

A few months ago zoneminder was orphaned and I took it because I have
an instance of it I have to keep running.  I got rawhide/F23 to build,
but haven't really had the time to test it or do the bigger work
necessary to bring it into line with how upstream operates.  I also
have not updated older branches.

Is there anyone out there who is interested in helping to maintain
zoneminder?  Even someone who can just test what I've done would be
helpful at this point.  If not, I'll eventually get to working on it
more, but it may not be for several more weeks...

Thanks.