Fedora 23 Branched 20150823 compose check report

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 24 20:50:46 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-08-24 at 14:53 -0400, Fedora compose checker wrote:
> Missing expected images:
>
> Generic Boot x86_64
> Generic Boot i386

nirik has figured out what was causing pungi to fail for both Rawhide
and Branched the last few days (a problem with loop devices on the
builder). We'll either get re-built 0824 images or 0825 images
tomorrow, hopefully.

> No images in this compose but not the previous.
>
> No images in the previous compose but not this.
>
> Failed openQA tests:
>
> ID: 643	Test: x86_64 workstation_live default_install

This has been failing for both Rawhide and Branched for several days
too, I'm looking into the cause now.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey