bodhi 2 now live

Richard Marko rmarko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 25 08:51:22 UTC 2015

On 08/20/2015 05:45 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> After a longer than expected outage window, I'm happy to report that
> bodhi2 is now live in production at
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates
> or
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/
>
> The web interface should be available and working for adding and
> managing updates and build root overrides as well as karma.
> The command line tools should be available tomorrow in repos.
>
> 'fedpkg update' should work provided you have the latest python-fedora
> (python-fedora-0.5.5-1).
>
> There will likely be oddities and bugs. Please file them in github so
> we can prioritize them and get them fixed up.
>
> https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues
>
> A collection of known issues and more information can be found at:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bodhi2
>
> Thanks for your patience as we roll out this new bodhi version.
>
> kevin

Hi,

I kind of miss the overview of supported releases that was available in
old version.

It would be nice if this overview was part of the landing page with
links to the release detail pages:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/releases/F23

This way one is immediately aware which releases are still supported or
newly added.

Cheers,

--
Richard