bodhi2: ACL validation mechanism was unable to determine ACLs

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Aug 27 10:49:02 UTC 2015

On 08/27/2015 11:15 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:

> On Thursday, August 27, 2015, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de
> <mailto:rc040203 at freenet.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     This morning, bodhi2 doesn't allow me to submit an update. After a
>     seemingly successful login-in, when trying to submit an update, a
>     popup pops up telling me:
>
>     "ACL validation mechanism was unable to determine ACLs"
>

> I met this as well when I edited updates. Then I manually typed the
> build in the field and pressed enter instead of selecting them with
> checkbox pulled after entering the package name.
I don't think this applies here. I've tried several ways to submit the
package, but no success so far. Also, meanwhile I've successfully
requested a update for a different package, i.e. it's not a general
issue with my account.

I'd guess on a bodhi<->koji interaction/sync issues (fc23), because
another build of this package for a different fedora release (fc22)
seems to be stuck in koji and doesn't want to finish for more than 12 hours.

May-be, it'll once will time out or may-be I can find a way to kill it.

We'll see if this changes something.

Ralf