[Test-Announce] i18n Test Day tomorrow (2015-09-01)!

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 31 23:28:30 UTC 2015

It's time for another Test Day tomorrow (2015-09-01)! Continuing the
"all those places in the world that aren't America" theme with
[i18n][1], it's the [i18n Test Day][2]! Here we'll be testing things
like complex language input, rendering of non-Latin text, and DNF
langpack installation. If you have some time to stop by and help out,
please do - we always want to make sure everyone using Fedora gets the
best possible experience regardless of the language they speak!

As always for Test Days, the live action is in #fedora-test-day on
Freenode IRC. If you don’t know how to use IRC, you can [read these
instructions][3], or just use [WebIRC][4].

 [1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N
 [2]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2015-09-01_i18n
 [3]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_IRC
 [4]: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=fedora-test-day