xorg libinput question

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:10:35 UTC 2015

Thanks for the quick answer! Upgrading to rawhide to try it out then :)
In the changelog http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=606678
* Mon Nov 24 2014 Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at redhat.com> 0.2.0-1 -
Only match on specific device types, don't match on joysticks or
tablets

That sounded like it won't work with the xorg libinput driver.
Are there any configuration option I can try?
Do you know if the accessories like classic controller and nunchuk
work? - I will see that anyway in a few minutes I guess