FYI: new kojipkgs in place

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Feb 5 19:26:33 UTC 2015

Greetings.

I just thought I would let everyone know that I have moved
kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org over to a new instance.

Old instance was a rhel6 vm with apache/squid and 8gb mem.
New instance is a rhel7 vm with newer apache/squid and 64gb mem.

I have also adjusted squid to try and keep bigger and more objects in
memory since the new instance has memory to spare.

Things seem to be working fine, but if you notice a build failing due
to something that seems related to kojipkgs or notice problems
downloading from kojipkgs, please let me know.

Thanks,

kevin