Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2015-02-11)

Miloslav Trmač mitr at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 15:35:24 UTC 2015

> On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Miloslav Trmač <mitr at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> > meeting Wednesday at 18:00UTC in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net.
> >
> > To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
> >   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto
> >
> > or run:
> >   date -d '2015-02-11 18:00 UTC'
> >

> > Links to all tickets below can be found at:
> > https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>
> Whew... this is a rather large list.  I'm somewhat doubtful we're
> going to get through all of this even in 2 hours.  Do we want to
> prioritize the order a bit?

Once you account for closely related tickets and the provenpackager request which seems to have been resolved in the meantime, it’s “only” 10 items.  That’s still quite a few especially considering this is a new FESCo, I’ll move the long-unresolved items that aren’t urgent for F22, i.e.

#topic #1269 Closing all 'Merge Review' bugs
#topic #1326 change to fesco replacement process?

to the end of the list if there are no objections.
    Mirek