Koji build failure: noarch vs. arch?

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:50:43 UTC 2015

Eek, sorry, got busy and forgot about this...

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> I'm really not sure, but a scratch build here works fine:
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=8784062
>
> Is there any changes to your local koji client config?

As far as I can remember, the only change I have made is to add
anon_retry = yes.  This is what /etc/koji.conf currently contains:

[koji]

;configuration for koji cli tool

;url of XMLRPC server
server = http://koji.fedoraproject.org/kojihub

;url of web interface
weburl = http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji

;url of package download site
topurl = https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/

;path to the koji top directory
;topdir = /mnt/koji

;configuration for Kerberos authentication

;the service name of the principal being used by the hub
;krbservice = host

;configuration for SSL authentication

;client certificate
cert = ~/.fedora.cert

;certificate of the CA that issued the client certificate
ca = ~/.fedora-server-ca.cert

;certificate of the CA that issued the HTTP server certificate
serverca = ~/.fedora-server-ca.cert

anon_retry = yes

> You are just doing a 'fedpkg build' ?

Yes.

> Would you like me to try and re-run it from here?

No, the package doesn't build properly with gcc 5.0.  I need to figure
out why and fix it before we try another build.

Also, note that somebody else is now seeing this problem (see gil's
message from a few minutes ago), so something definitely needs to be
fixed somewhere.  It would be good to track down the actual source of
the problem.  I'll jump onto gil's thread and comment.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/