3 days without pushes ?

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu Feb 12 19:53:05 UTC 2015

On Qui, 2015-02-12 at 14:41 -0500, Corey Sheldon wrote:
> Aka patience and to be totally honest and blunt, if you have a
> alpha/beta tester group and or a solid forum/mailing list with updates
> to status this should seriously not be a setback  3 weeks on the other
> hand might qualify.....Appreciate the eagerness to partake in
> development /packaging but things happen from time to time learn to
> roll with the tides as they say

yeah, but we should have some regularity, I don't like waiting without
knowing the delay, in this case is pushing to stable, is just for my
organization, to see what is in stable and what let in testing, and I
have been patient.
But when someone else send a package to testing and I want test it, if
we don't have a push to testing, force me download packages manually .
The point here is push to testing should be more quickly than push to
stable .

Thanks ,
--
Sérgio M. B.