Need help with gcc c++ issue

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 17:15:31 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 16:40 +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 08:33:48AM -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> > Trying to build cmake, getting:
>
> In F23, all C++ packages need to be rebuilt, most likely you have a
> dependency, that hasn't been rebuilt yet (libjsoncpp)?
> So talk to the maintainer to rebuild it first.

        Hi,
is there no mass rebuild planned? I get a similar error about a
different symbol in a different application and library, which (the
error) is quite confusing on its own. The mass rebuild makes more
sense, from my point of view. I cannot see a reasonable way of asking
various maintainers to rebuild their packages, whom may eventually ask
another maintainers to rebuild their packages and so on, and get
rawhide branch in shape within few days. I can be wrong, though.
        Bye,
        Milan