How to install Rawhide?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:51:22 UTC 2015

On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 22:24:47 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:

> Today's - 2015-02-18 - F22 nightlies seem not to have any anaconda
> showstoppers, so for now probably using one of them is the best way to
> install F22.

Thanks! Fetched it.

Also the -02-18 one for Rawhide x86_64 Live Workstation, which started
fine and managed to install, too. Haven't rebooted yet, though. Somewhat
odd, something was causing lots of CPU+fan usage during install, and whenever
I switched to vc and fired up "top", polkitd was at the top and disappeared
quickly, and the fans slowed down again.

The check for weak passwords was a pain, btw. ;-)

Oh, the irony, that I had to download ISO images multiple times before
I could manage to install something - instead of being able to use "fedup".