Gnome in F22 not automouting sdcards / usb-sticks

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 14:54:44 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I've upgraded both my main workstation as well as my laptop to F22,
and I've noticed that my stock Gnome desktop no longer automounts
sdcards / usbsticks.

If I start "files" it sees the device show up just fine, and
double clicking mounts it, but it no longer gets mounted
automatically, even if I plug it in after I login.

Is this change deliberate ? If so is there an option to change
back to the old behavior.

If this is not deliberate, are other people seeing this ? And if
no one else is seeing this how do I debug this ?

Regards,

Hans