Self introduction: Taylor Braun-Jones

Taylor Braun-Jones taylor at braun-jones.org
Sat Feb 21 03:17:10 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I am going through the process of becoming a Fedora Package Collection
maintainer and wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I've been a Linux user since 2000, extensively since about 2002. I
currently work in software R&D for a medical device company and am a big
proponent of using open source software to accomplish what we do. Qt, ITK,
VTK, MITK, cmake are some of the packages work with the most. I've
maintained a private YUM repos for RHEL6 and RHEL7 packages that we use but
a lot of these packages make more sense in the public Fedora repos so I'd
like to start contributing and maintaining them there.

I look forward to working/playing with you all.

Cheers,
Taylor

http://taylor.braun-jones.org/meet-me/