Changes in the f22 workstation

Alexander Ploumistos alex.ploumistos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 09:55:01 UTC 2015

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 10:11 AM, drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you be more specific? What kind of systems? What didn't work?

I tested the 20150218 image in a vm and when it booted, gdm did not
display the user list and there was no way to lift the screen lock.
Also, I was unable to switch to another vt. I know it's not a "real"
machine, but with the test image from a little less than a month ago,
I had no such issues.

When F21 came out, I had tried the wayland gnome session on an old
i686 system (dual Athlon MP, GeForce 6800) with both nouvau and with
the proprietary driver and the session just crashed every time.