Is Fedora Have Backdoor ?!

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Sun Feb 22 21:20:44 UTC 2015

* Reindl Harald:

> sorry *but* "He got a two domains without any control of him" does not
> make any sense to me, it still does not

The two host names he mentioned are used to host
wildcard.fedoraproject.org.  His friend is concerned because he sees
connection attempts to them even though they are not related to his
system setup, and he is not aware of having configured them
explicitly.

Has this never happened to you?  That a piece of new software you have
installed triggers some network activity you cannot immediately
explain?