Is Fedora Have Backdoor ?!

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Feb 23 06:59:25 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 08:44:28AM +0800, Christopher Meng wrote:
> On 2/23/15, مصعب الزعبي <moceap at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Even it just a Meta headers , the user approve must be taken. May at Fedora
> > installation , and a way to stop must be available , too.
> >
> > These issues must be in control by user .
>
> And your friend can freely switch to other distributions as well if he
> really wants to control something trivial.

And you can be a little more welcoming to someone else's concern.

We are entitled to our own opinion, we are allowed to disagree that does not
mean that we should all use a different distributions, on the contrary, we need
people with different views, different opinions.
Otherwise we'll end up in an echo chamber with anyone but ourselves to talk to
and this is clearly not a situation we want. So inviting people that disagree to
leave is not something we a) want to do b) ought to do.

Pierre