i686 kernel bug priority plan

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 25 14:23:58 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Interesting so you are saying that the kernel sub community is effectively
>>> only x86_64
>>>
>>> If you are going down that road you better ask for every <arch> kernel SIG
>>> to emerge or step up in the process.
>>>
>>> Where does ARM fit in this plan
>>
>> The ARM SIG has always been primary on the ARM kernel and associated issues.
>
> For that matter so have aarch64/ppc64/s390 SIGs

Yes, and they are model examples of teams passionate about something
and working towards it.  I try and give all the credit for the success
of those architectures to those teams whenever possible.  The Fedora
kernel engineers do very very little for those kernels, so a hearty
thank you once more.

josh