Taking ownership of html2text on EPEL6

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Feb 25 16:18:41 UTC 2015

On 01/09/2015 02:41 PM, Troy Dawson wrote:
> Hi,
> I will be taking ownership of html2text on EPEL6.
> I am already the maintainer for EPEL7, but I missed the notification
> that the EPEL6 version was being orphaned because of filters.
> Troy Dawson

Hi All,
This has turned out to be much more painful than the documentation [1]
would have you believe.

Anyway, I've eventually managed to become the maintainer for EPEL6, but
my problem now is that it's blocked.  I cannot build the package.

Can someone unblock html2text on epel6 and/or point me to the
documentation that says how to unblock a package.

Thank You
Troy

p.s. If someone wants to talk with me about updating the documentation,
I can talk to you about the pain points.  But I didn't want that to be
the focus of this email.

[1]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Orphaned_package_that_need_new_maintainers#Claiming_Ownership_of_an_Orphaned_Package_Procedure