systemd-219 issues with 22 and Rawhide composes

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 26 13:29:36 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 05:13:53PM +0100, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> Sure I have a stake in systemd, but certainly none in
> fedora-release.rpm. But even for systemd, there are a number of people

Sorry for the somewhat slow reply, but I've been thinking about all of
this.... I guess, primarily, what I'd really hope for is for _all_
Fedora package maintainers to feel like they have a stake in
fedora-release.rpm, at least in a symbolic and general sense. As Fedora
contributors, we should not just think about individual ownership of
the packages we are primarily responsible for, but also how it all fits
together.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>