F22 System Wide Change: Legacy implementations of the Java platform in Fedora

Jiri Vanek jvanek at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 13:34:11 UTC 2015

On 02/26/2015 09:43 AM, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
> [...]

Then we are discussing only one point of this proposal. And I guees "formal review" one. Level of
the formalness have to be agreed. And somebody have look over pacakge. I would say the rm rf / in
postun  is protected by step 5.

By "formal review" I was higlighting that no jdk package can actually pass general review.

J.