koji is broken

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Feb 26 16:06:03 UTC 2015

On 02/26/2015 04:40 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:26:32 +0100
> Dan HorĂ¡k <dan at danny.cz> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:11:33 +0100
>> Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> seems to me as if koji has seized operation:
>>>
>>> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1304/9081304/root.log
>>> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1319/9081319/root.log
>>
>> I guess this is the known "squid doesn't respond" issue. nirik will
>> restart it.
>
> Rather it's the known 'squid starts being very slow and failing some
> builds' so that was me restarting it.
>
> Just resubmit for now.

# fedpkg build
Could not execute build: [('SSL routines', 'SSL3_WRITE_BYTES', 'ssl
handshake failure')]

> I am working on tracking down the problem, but it's proving quite
> elusive. ;(

BTW: Here's another variant of a break down:
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1835/9081835/root.log

This time, yum/dnf (whatever currently is being used, I presume it's
yum) is demonstrating one of the yum/dnf issues we discussed yesterday:

Yum retries to download packages from a mirror it could have know to be
broken, because it failed to connect to it before.

Ralf