python-sig

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Feb 26 21:07:23 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 01:51:13PM -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> On 02/26/2015 11:22 AM, Haïkel wrote:
> > Hi Rahul,
> >
> > I wish you all the best in your new job :)
> >
> > I suggest that you add the python-sig as co-maintainers for your
> > python packages.
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/group::python-sig/
> >
> > Regards,
> > H.
> >

> I'd like to do this for my python packages - what ACLs are generally
> appropriate for this?

Groups cannot have approveacls, so I guess commit and watch* is the easiest way.
You remain the PoC but the sig will have access to the package if needed.

Note: You could also make the SIG PoC of the package but it might dilute the
feeling of responsability towards updates and bug reports, that's something to
determine on a SIG by SIG basis (and/or package by package basis).

Pierre