SIMVoleon, SoQt rebuilt against Coin3 on f22 and rawhide

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Feb 27 08:51:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

as some already might have noticed, Coin3 is about to land in Fedora.

Therefore, I rebuilt SIMVoleon and SoQt (two addon-packages to Coin),
against Coin3 on rawhide and f22. I do not expect this to impose
problems to Fedora, because I can't spot any packages depending on these
in Fedora.

On Fedora <= 21 these packages will have to stay with Coin2 to avoid
breaking backward-compatibility.

Though it's thinkable to do so, I do not plan to provide Coin3-compiled
versions of these packages for fc20, f21 and Coin2-compiled versions for
fc22, f23, at the moment. Please speak up now, should you have such a
demand.

Ralf