koji is broken

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Feb 27 10:49:14 UTC 2015

On 02/27/2015 11:15 AM, Michael J Gruber wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius venit, vidit, dixit 26.02.2015 19:09:

> Yes Ralf, fedora-cert is the better way to deal with the certs (rather
> than re-running setup).
>
> We used to be able to download a new cert from FAS. That page seems to
> be MIA now without any reference to the cli tools. Doesn't help either.
>
> Have you tried getting a new cert (even though yours is supposed to be
> valid)?
No. Things appear to be fully operational again now.

It likely was my fault to have rebooted the machine I was using or to
try on a different machine to furtherly investigate - but I didn't :(

I have absolutely no clue about what might have been going on. Saying
more about it would be speculation.

Ralf