SIMVoleon, SoQt rebuilt against Coin3 on f22 and rawhide

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:39:02 UTC 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 8:32 AM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:

> However, FreeCAD-0.15 may impose problems on Fedora <= 21.
> Therefore, I'd first raise a couple of problem:
>
> - Do you plan to upgrade FreeCAD to 0.15 on Fedora <= 21?

I would like to, especially for F21 as it still has a lot of "life" left.

> - Do you or somebody else have a FreeCAD-0.15 rpm, which I could use to
> investigate for details?

I'm working on that now. I've seen references to people testing 0.15 but
I'm not sure where they got the code. In browsing through the git
repository I don't see any branches or tags referencing 0.15 of any kind.

> - As mentioned before, I want to understand the reasons why FreeCAD seems
> to insist on Coin3.

Since I'm probably going to have to ask where I get a pre-release of 0.15,
I'll ask that as well.

Thanks,
Richard