File location

Eduardo Javier Echeverria Alvarado echevemaster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 07:20:42 UTC 2015

Open a ticket in FPC, you can may only use directories in the
/opt/fedora, however fpc can help you decide whether it's a valid use
of /opt and what subdirectory should be allocated for your use [1][2]

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Limited_usage_of_.2Fopt.2C_.2Fetc.2Fopt.2C_and_.2Fvar.2Fopt
[2] http://www.lanana.org/lsbreg/providers/providers.txt