Yet another frustration with Fedora package management

Radek Holy rholy at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 08:03:30 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Hi, I understand the frustration. On the other hand, I personally hate anything that is centralized. Just an idea: what about a simple modular tool (maybe installed by default) which would be able to set options like this at all the places? Potentially it could be able to synchronize a subset of settings between given programs.
--
Radek HolĂ˝
Associate Software Engineer